How to Plan Your Family Outfits for a Family Photography Session in Buckeye Arizona
Does the thought of figuring out exactly what your whole family should wear for a session completely stress you out? Don’t worry I have got you!
- Start with items you already have.
- Pick out an item from your closet that makes you feel comfortable and confident that you want to wear during the session.
- Take that item of clothing and go to your spouses clothes and your children’s closet finding items that would go well with your chosen clothing piece.
- Lay out the items on the bed next to each other.
- This may sound simplistic, but it really helps…trust me. It gives you a real life view of what everyone will be wearing all next to each other.
- Purchase items you need
- Now this step is optional. You can purchase one or two small items, you also might need to purchase nothing at all. Or you could purchase everyone their own new outfits. Any of these choices are completely up to you.
- Text your photographer for their opinion
- Photographers see outfits in different environments all the time and they are happy to help you coordinate. They have the ability to give a second pair of eyes to the outfits and can give helpful suggestions.
Selecting what your family will wear shouldn’t keep you up at night or bring on a panic attack. Keep it simple. Remember your family is what matters most, because together you are all beautiful regardless of what you chose to wear.